Wednesday, March 3, 2010

first step

That was easy! i've just created my blog......everybody has one, so I said "why not?" It helps me stand still!
These days I am trying hard to find a way to get inspired.......not on floral designs, this is easy! but on my future career as a floral event designer.........!!!! I know that I want to do weddings or events work. Let me tell you a secret. When I started as a floral designer I have never thought to sell flowers and deliver them every day, so I think that means that I don't want to do retail work.
Let'c come back to weddings......the most excited day of your life! It seems that you are the only stressed person and the only thing that you have in mind is : "My wedding has TO BE PERFECT". Actually is quite easy to be perfect, we are talking about YOU and your lovely spouse, so how can not this be perfect? Hmmmmmmm, you say.....well let me show you how to relax!
Today we are going to talk about the color theme of your wedding.
First of all, try to imagine the color you will wish to see on your wedding day, (all day long)don't go with white or red, just because is trendy. Check your closet, are you that kind of person chossing classic colors or are you an energetic person choosing always vibrant colors? Then choose the one which represent you most! On my wedding I went on orange theme. The flowers, the reception chair covers, the bouquet...everything had a little orange accent. Must be careful with strong colors, to much can be stressful!
If you want to learn more about colors,check http://www.flowercouncil.org/us/ColorandSymbolism/

Next time we'll talk about STYLE!
See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment